Monday, July 5, 2010

Last Night...


...I dreamt that my friend Scotty K owned a racehorse. He went out of town for a weekend, and he asked my friend Kelly to babysit the horse. I got a hysterical phone call from Kelly begging me to keep her company while she babysat the horse. I asked if the horse was being unruly, and she said no, she was just bored because Scotty had given the horse a tranquilizer. She was sitting in a tiny room just watching the horse sleep, and all that Scotty had left her for entertainment was a Devo record. I rushed over to keep her company, and when I arrived Kelly told me that the tranquilizer was wearing off and the horse was squirming around on the floor and she didn't know what to do. I jumped out of the room and called Scotty and told him what was going on, and he told us to feed the horse some toast. I brought Kelly some toast to feed the horse, but it didn't work. The horse was pissed off, and all I could hear from the other side of the door was the sound of the horse clomping around and Kelly saying, "Shhh, shhh...Calm down...." and "Mongoloid, he was a monogloid, happier than you and me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment